To book and/or enquire about availability ring or e-mail Mrs Vanessa Partington
How to Book
How to Book
Tel 01434 633653
- 25% deposit with booking. Remaining 75% to be paid a minimum of four weeks prior to the start of the rental. If booking within four weeks of the start of the rental period 100% of the cost will be required before the booking is confirmed
- A maximum of 8 people may stay in the Garden Rooms (additionally 2 babies in cots may be accommodated with permission of the owners.
- Strictly No smoking in the building
- A cot and a high chair are available free – please bring your own bedding.
- The rental includes all electricity, gas and water charges.
- Rental periods are Saturday to Saturday for weekly rentals. Short breaks are normally Friday to Monday for weekend rentals and Monday to Friday for midweek rentals and may be booked depending upon availability.
- To allow for cleaning and repairs the Garden Rooms must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The Garden Rooms is available from 3pm on the day of arrival.Dogs will be accommodated, with permission of the owners, for £25.Please check availability and discuss your requirements with owners when making a booking.